Part of the Vector Graphics plugin, you can directly load SVG images into Cinema 4D. All images are rasterised to a texture using a high quality anti-aliased rendering engine.
- Load SVG images directly into Cinema 4D
- View thumbnails in the content browser
- SVG files are rendered using a high quality anti-aliasing rendering engine
- Support is currently limited to a subset of the svg elements.
Drag and Drop into Material View
- If you also own 4D Paint then you can drag and drop an SVG file directly onto a material in the Material View, it will render the SVG file directly to the channels layer.
- As an example; if the channel resolution is 4096 x 4096 then the SVG will be rasterized at that resolution to take up the full image.